Wednesday, April 9, 2014

6 Years Later...

Six years ago, this venture called "Rylee's Collection" started.  
All because this sweet little peanut, Rylee, had so much hair...
{Rylee at around 9 months}

 she needed these clips to hold back those sweet bangs.
{The "original" Rylee's Collection clip!}

And now, six years later, Rylee is 6 1/2, craftier than me, prepping her own table for my next craft show {selling headbands to fit American Girl Dolls}, and wants to be a "bow seller and mommy" when she grows up.  {Melts my heart!}  Some day Rylee's Collection may actually be owned and operated by it's namesake. 

But here at Rylee's Collection, a lot of things have changed over the last six years, most of all, we have grown!  We have seen some products and trends come and go, and we have seen others stay for the long haul.  For example, those clips you saw just above, that is the original clip that started this venture, and it still remains a great seller!

A few things have not changed a bit.  I love what I do.  I always strive for excellent quality, improving my designs, and finding great priced supplies to keep my product affordable.  Not to mention my continual thirst for new and unique designs!!

Speaking of that... my latest obsession {if you have followed any of my recent FB or IG posts, you know}, is GOLD, and Silver!  Metallics are hot, and we've got them!!


A new design, this elastic is so gorgeous, it doesn't take much to make a statement!

No Crease Hair Ties - that really work! - and make a fashion statement!

And there is more yet to come of this metallic rage.  I have a few more designs up my sleeve.  Until then, go hop on over to my Etsy Shop and see all that's new!!  
To celebrate our Anniversary, use code 6YEARS to get 16% off your purchase through the month of April!
(coupon can be used at either website, Etsy or www.ryleescollection.com and expires 4/30/2014)

1 comment:

  1. Love the ever changing products! All with great quality!

    ReplyDelete